We know that trust is particularly important in the medical field. Hardly any topic is more personal and more important than your own health. For this reason, we attach particular importance to eliminating any worries before a first visit and, in the event of a diagnosis, to find the best possible therapy methods together with you.
Our greatest concern is to provide you with competent and comprehensive support with advice and action for all health concerns!
Our practice specializes in holistic therapy and diagnostic methods based on the latest standards. You will find detailed information below.
Representation of the abdominal and pelvic organs as well as the thyroid gland.
Rest-, stress- and long-term ECG to rule out coronary heart disease and cardiac arrhythmias.
Assessment of lung performance in chronic and acute respiratory diseases.
Routine check, but also additional individual blood tests, e.g. complete blood count, cholesterol in the case of lipid metabolism disorders, PSA (prostate-specific antigen) as part of men's care, blood group determination, etc.
From 45 years of age, physical examination and examination of the prostate. PSA (prostate-specific antigen) is also available on request.
General check-up examination:
From 35 years, cholesterol and blood sugar measurement.
Extended check-up examinations and individual health benefits
Upper abdominal and thyroid ultrasound, blood test, exercise ECG, lung function measurement, physical examination.
Aptitude tests: Sports boat license with eye test, diving examination, etc.
Treatment & Therapy
Electrotherapy is a stimulation current treatment and is used for almost all pain conditions in the musculoskeletal system.
This treatment has several therapeutic properties:
- Pain-relieving effect
- Irritation of motor nerves and muscles
- Relaxation effect after irritation
- Affecting the local blood flow
- Promote metabolism
- Acceleration of regeneration processes
- Chronic bone, joint and bursal diseases (osteoporosis, arthrosis, shoulder-arm syndrome)
- Acute injuries (strain, bruise, bruise, fractures)
- Overuse of the musculoskeletal system (tennis or mouse arm)
- Rheumatic diseases (muscle or joint rheumatism)
- Circulatory disorders (atherosclerosis, diabetic angiopathy)
- Pain of any kind
Microwave therapy is a modern form of high frequency therapy. A deep heat is generated in the process. It lowers the muscle tone and increases the blood flow to the muscles and has a beneficial effect.
- BWS syndrome
- Muscle tension in the cervical spine area
- Knee osteoarthritis
- Tennis or mouse arm (tendovaginitis)
- Chronic shoulder pain
- Chronic and acute sinusitis
In the case of acute or chronic diseases of the upper respiratory tract, we use a nebulizer to carry out inhalations.
To support the immune system or in case of deficiency symptoms (e.g. vitamins), gentle infusion therapies can be carried out.
- Control of the vaccination status and possible advice
- Refreshing the vaccination protection (e.g. tetanus and diphtheria)
- Annual flu vaccination (influenza)
- Vaccinations on request (hepatitis A and B)
- Implementation and advice of malaria prophylaxis and travel vaccinations
In acupuncture (from Latin Acus: needle, pungere: to pierce), certain points on the body are needled. These selected body points can also be stimulated by warmth, "moxibistion", cupping or acupressure. Acupuncture is a branch of Chinese medicine. It does not look for the cause of the disease as in Western medicine, but starts from a holistic view of the human being. Important terms are "Yin and Yang". The aim is to bring “Yin and Yang” into balance so that the flow of the basic energy Qi becomes harmonious. Disturbances lead to illness.
- Survey of the medical history according to the criteria of Chinese medicine (basics).
- Insertion of the acupuncture needles with a 20-40 minute dwell time.
There are then regular acupuncture sessions. For chronic illnesses 2-3 times a week (a total of 10-15 sessions), for acute illnesses daily (a total of 3-6 sessions).